Doctor insights on:
Hard Cervix During Ovulation
Day 16 of cycle. Cervix felt "tender" during sex; deep penetration slightly painful when hitting the cervix. Could this be ovulation related?
No: It is more prominent but not always seen ...Read more
Ttc- uncomfortable pelvic pain/bloated feeling during fertile window-2 days before ovulation-anus also hurts. Is this endometriosis?
Yes.: It is very difficult and subjective to know whether your cervix rises during ovulation. Being able to tell it's soft is pretty good insight by itself. I wouldn't stress over this. If you are tracking discharge and basal body temp you have plenty of information to tell if you are ovulating. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cervix pain during intercourse around ovulation time, what is the cause? Trying to conceive x 7 months.
Very dry and no cervical mucus during ovulation period...Positive ovulation test...Does it lower chances of pregnancy?
Yes: Yes, but you are still fertile and, so, can become pregnant. ...Read more
This could be normal: It is not uncommon to have discharge shortly after intercourse. This discharge can be a result of secretions produced during sex. The act of sex can also cause spotting from trauma. Continue to monitor discharge, and if there is no improvement, or if you experience odor or pain, see your doctor for exam. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cervix closed during ovulation
- Cervix low during ovulation
- Is the cervix open during ovulation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Position of cervix during ovulation
- Cervix changes during ovulation
- Cervix low and hard after ovulation
- Cervix low and hard during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free