Doctor insights on:
Hard Bump In Corner Of Eye
Hard, small, white bump in inner corner of eye, no head, will not pop or go away, been there for about 6 weeks, no visible head, what is this?
Growth on eye: This small white bump may represent a small cyst or blister. In this case, there is nothing to do about it as long as it's not bothering you. This also may represent a normal structure on your eye. If it persists, have an ophthalmologist evaluate it. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hi. I've had a white oblong shaped bump pop up on the insider corner of my eye. It is very painful and my vision in that eye is blurred. ?
Bump: Bumps in the corner of the eye most often is due to a clogged gland: most often a meibomian gland at base of eyelash which causes a sty; or sweat or sebaceous gland). Clogging often due to the normal bacteria of our body getting into the glands (blepharitis). This can also cause the eyelids to get stuck together. See eyedoc2020.Blogspot.Com for more info. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small white bump in corner of eye
- I have a bump in the corner of my eye
- White bump in corner of eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White bumps in corner of eye
- Hard lump in corner of eye
- Bump in corner of eye
- Bump in the corner of my eye
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free