Doctor insights on:
Hard Bump In Corner Of Eye
Hard, small, white bump in inner corner of eye, no head, will not pop or go away, been there for about 6 weeks, no visible head, what is this?
Hi. I've had a white oblong shaped bump pop up on the insider corner of my eye. It is very painful and my vision in that eye is blurred. ?
Many possible causes: Could be a cyst, benign or malignant tumor, etc. Bumps can be nothing at all or trouble. Have it checked by your eyemd. ...Read more
Bump: Bumps in the corner of the eye most often is due to a clogged gland: most often a meibomian gland at base of eyelash which causes a sty; or sweat or sebaceous gland). Clogging often due to the normal bacteria of our body getting into the glands (blepharitis). This can also cause the eyelids to get stuck together. See eyedoc2020.Blogspot.Com for more info. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small white bump in corner of eye
- I have a bump in the corner of my eye
- White bump in corner of eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White bumps in corner of eye
- Hard lump in corner of eye
- Bump in corner of eye
- Bump in the corner of my eye
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free