Doctor insights on:
Hard Boiled Egg For An Upset Stomach
Upset stomach: It's best to avoid solid foods when you have a stomach ache. Instead, you can calm that ache with liquids. Drink as much water as possible, particularly if the stomach ache involves vomiting or diarrhea, as you can quickly become dehydrated. If these symptoms are not present, keep your stomach satiated with clear liquids, such as jell-o, soup broth and apple juice. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
See answer: There are many "family" remedies for many illnesses and boiled eggs a for GI upset is one such example. Similar to taking "coke syrup" or flat cola. Some people with gag at the thought of eating a boiled egg, and will only worsen their GI upset. If the GI upset is caused by a common virus, best to avoid solids, increase fluids for 24h, than slowly increase soft "brat diet" foods. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have been eating a boiled egg for breakfast as part of a diet plan I'm trying.... it has been giving me upset stomach & diarrhea bad. Why??
May be gastritis : I take it that your husband cannot eat eggs because they cause upset stomach and burping. Both are symptoms of gastritis. Eggs could cause symptoms with gallbladder disease, similar to fats in the diet. Try an anti- ulcer med. Such as Famotidine , ranitidine, or Omeprazole . Then time to consult a physician if not better in a couple of weeks. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What could cause upset stomach and burps tasting like eggs in 8 year old. Hasn't eaten eggs in at least several days. Not nauseous, but won't eat.
For one week I've had stringy orange loose stools that smells like rotten eggs and often an upset stomach. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is gatorade good for an upset stomach?
- Is mustard good for an upset stomach?
- Settling an upset stomach in toddlers
- What to take for an upset stomach?
- Possible causes for elevated liver enzymes an upset stomach
- What is the glycemic index for a hard boiled egg?
- What is good to eat for an upset stomach?
- What do you give babies for an upset stomach?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online for free