Doctor insights on:
Hands And Feet Swollen When I Wake Up
Why are my hands and sometimes feet swollen when i first wake up in the morning? It usually goes away within an hour.
Why is it thst sometimes i wake up with swollen hands? And sometimes at night feet become on fire.
See doctor: Could be due to many reasons.Get a more detailed answer ›
Wake up with both hands swollen for about 1 month. Why? Not laying funny. They feel sore but not joint sore. Feet my swell in the pm only.
Wake up sweating, dizzy, an i feel swollen inside i throb in legs hands anles feet an hands upper an low back dont feel right my head spaced what ?
My one month old granddaughter has a rash on her arms and legs with her hands and feet swollen what could this be?
Night sweats 2/3 Times à week
Stiff sore neck daily 1 year
Sore hands and feet
Swollen glands/slow drainage in head
fatigue and mental fog?
Unclear: If you are waking up with swollen hands and feet every am and this is something new for you then you should probably get evaluated for some underlying cause. Kidney disease or nephrotic syndrome could be a possible cause as well as congestive heart failure. But see your doctor to see if this is the issue. Could also be related to too much sodium or a hypernatremia effect or even an autoimmune dx. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Dont worry/get check: You should consult your doctor to find the cause as it is not normal for hands and feet to swell up on and off it may be simple water retention.But many medical conditions , medications like over the counter meds like Motrin etc , eating too much salt, kidney conditions, allergic reaction to insect bites. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my feet swollen when i wake up?
- Hands swollen when i wake up
- Wake up with swollen hands and feet
- Why do i bite my tongue when im a sleep and the pain wakes me up?
- Why does my heart pound and race when i first wake up?
- Why do top of feet hurt when i wake up in the morning?
- My hands hurt when i wake up
- Why do my hands feel numb when i wake up?
- I wake up and my right hand is swollen