Doctor insights on:
Hand Has Pain When Writing And Hurts All The Way Up To My Elbow
My hand keeps going numb. When I'm writing or even when my elbow is just bent. It's occurring more often. What could it be?
Why does it hurt in my hand all the way up to my elbow when i shake someones hand or grab something with my arm extended.
Metal tray fell on my forearm. Immediate swelling into a lump that subsided a bit. My hand is tingling and shaky and hurts all the way to elbow. help?
HOW LONG AGO????: Was the accident today? An hour ago? Last week? If you are in distress see a DR. ...Read more
See your doctor: Your elbow and hands need to be seen by your doctor to determine what is going on.... ...Read more
I hurt my hand some time during the night it's not swollen but hurts to move it around the pink and shots pain down to my elbow ?
Temporary strain: In all likelihood you slept with your hand/arm twisted or compressed some way in bed. This is very common; you may have compressed a nerve. If you have not experienced this before it can be surprising how long the discomfort can last once you are up and moving it into different positions. It should not last a day. If it does, or longer especially, see you doctor for evaluation. Good wishes:) ...Read more
I wake up at all hours of the night with my hands numb and tingely and in pain and my elbows hurt. Do you have any clues ?
Neuritis : Or irritation/ compression of the nerve. If you sleep with your elbows bent you will stretch your ulnar(funny bone nerve) and you forearm and 4th and 5th finger will fall asleep and be painful. If your thumb and first 2-3 fingers are numb and you wake up shaking them at night might be carpal tunnel. ...Read more
Pain near my right elbow. It's on the outside(right)of where my elbow is and it hurts under the muscle during sudden movements.Trauma:falling on hands?
Possible fracture: See PCP for exam and x-raysGet a more detailed answer ›
I have a throbing pain in my left elbow it hurts down to my fingers slightly swollen with weekness iget some weekness in my right hand ocassioally?
I think I have tennis elbow and it hurts when I lift heavy objects with my hand. So I went to the local pharmacy store and bought a brace for it. But after two weeks of every day use the pain is not getting bette i'm worried that it might get worse?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- My chest hurts when i cough and im having lots of flem come up what's the problem
- What does it mean when the back of my hand starts to hurt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My hands and legs hurt when they are exposed to cold temperatures is this normal
- What is the best way to get rid of hand warts fast and without pain?
- When i breathe my left arm and the left side of my neck has pain
- Is there a way to reverse my pattern of sleeping all day and being up all night?
- My shins hurt quite a bit when i run or jog is there any way to prevent the pain