Doctor insights on:
Hamstring Soreness Vitamins Minerals
Angular cheilitis or: Perlèche may be associated with vitamin b2 (riboflavin) deficiency, iron deficiency anemia, or zinc deficiency or any state of malnutrition. The fissures that form can become secondarily infected with thrush (the fungus candida). See your doc for advice on dietary changes or supplements &/or treatment if you have thrush. ...Read more
No : Defenitely not.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am constantly fatigued and sore. My blood work always comes back normal and vitamin levels are good. What could be causing my issue?
I usually get a cold sore after I have a cold is there any vitamins I should take daily to prevent this? Or a prescription I should be on?
My ankles are sore during the night time and feel cold. This is giving me trouble sleeping. Im on regular vitamins, eat and exercise well. Aged 21.
My wife has had a sore tongue for last 3-4 days. Will gurgling with salt water and vitamin C help?
What's the best medication against canker sore? And does B-vitamins have a role on canker sore apperaing?
Canker sores: there is not medication that will cure canker sores. Many times they are related to stress or trauma. Some people are sensitive to SLS, an ingredient in many toothpastes, so look at the labels. Sometimes vitamin B supplements can help reduce the frequency. Try to reduce your stress levels. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The vitamin and mineral deficiencies that cause a sore tongue
- Rehab for hamstring tears and soreness
- Cause of numb sore hamstring
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to soothe a sore hamstring?
- The best cardio for sore hamstrings
- Vitamins and minerals for the brain
- Vitamin and mineral tablets
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free