Doctor insights on:
What to do if I have been seeing halos and glares for the past 4 months what could it possibly be?
Many causes: If you have occasional eye aces and blurred vision, especially when coming out of a dark room or area, then you need to get an eye exam urgently...Could be angle closure glaucoma. Cataracts, although you are on the young side for that could cause that. Eyelid inflammation called blepharitis can be a cause. Get an eye exam. ...Read more
I am 22 years old. Recently (1-2 years) i see starbursts on lights and sometimes halos at night. What could cause this for my age likely?Help
In the short term: Lasek, like any refractive surgical procedure, can cause glare especially if there is swelling, wrinkling or delayed healing of the regrowing epithelium. There are some drops capable of helping with this, but most often tincture of time works best! if it persists, get a second opinion! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Ortho K: Glares and halos typically indicate irregular corneas or cataracts. Most young people should not have glares and halos. I recommend a full evaluation(especially corneal topography) to rule out any medical eye issues. Moreover, there are better ways of correcting refractive errors besides ortho k -- for instance, lasik. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does plan b effect periods?
- Bad effect of masterbation
- Can a hernia effect penis size?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is having hot flashes a normal side effect of prednisone?
- Does smoking pot effect thyroid levels?
- Do antibiotics effect the effectiveness of mirena?
- Will an antibiotic effect the efficiency of my nuvaring
- Halo effect vision