Doctor insights on:
NMI: Need more info. What do you mean by "hard"? Heavy, dry, stiff? It depends on what the exact symptoms and its effects on the functioning of your feet and legs are. ...Read more
It depends: Need more information, where are you standing, what are you doing, your health status, weight. Standing in one place is not good , but there are alot of things that can be done to give you relief, good shoes, carpetiing, rubber mats, orthotics. If you are getting any kind of symptons of foot pain or other discomfort see a dpm or md. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can shoes make feet swell?
- Why do my feet sweat when they're cold?
- Why do my feet sweat when i'm cold?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my feet turn red?
- Why do my feet itch at night?
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet
- Why do my feet turn blue?
- Can anemia cause hot feet?