Doctor insights on:
Would I pass a THC hair follicle test if I smoked marijuana once. It was once in July and I won't have the test until at least the end of October?
How long does it take for hair to grow THC free, after last marijuana use. I have to pass a hair test in two months. Heavy user, fast metabolism?
Depends..: Chronic use may show positive results for months. It depends also on the length/amount of hair tested and the nature of the test being used. Check this link for more details. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc2274831/. ...Read more
Depends on several: things - how quickly your hair grows and how often you have it cut. It stays in the hair as long as the hair exists - essentially forever. However, if your hair grows at about 15-18 mm per month (about 1/2 inch) and you have it cut every 6 weeks, the marijuana (THC) deposited from one smoking episode would take a half year to get to the ends of your hair where it would be cut. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: Hair tests don't tell when you last used it. It will be accurate for regular use of Cannabis but does not measure current use, but rather non-psychoactive residues that remain in the hair for months afterwards. It takes 7-10 days for Cannabis residues to appear in your hair. In one study 85% of daily users tested positive for marijuana, versus 52% of occasional smokers (1-5 times per week). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does thc stay in your hair follicles?
- How long does thc stay in hair follicles?
- How long will thc stay in your armpit hair?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does thc stay in your hair folecules?
- How long does thc stay in your hair?
- How long does thc stay in your hair if you smoke once?
- How long can thc stay in your hair?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free