Doctor insights on:
H1n1 Swine Flu While On Steroids
A viral flu strain: H1n1 refers to the proteins that make up the critical parts of this particular flu virus. For example, h5n1 is a common flu virus that attacks some years. "swine flu" is a misnomer. Flu viruses are named after their original hosts, and the h1n1 virus we've been dealing with is actually a combination of avian, human and swine flu dna mixed together. Also, it's the same spanish flu from 1918. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I got the h1n1 shot how does it work and what to do if i get the swine flu does it go away i had little sytoms when i got shot dr said its normal?
Code recognition: The vaccine allows your cells to recognize the genes of the virus if it enters the body and allows immunity to it once recognized. You can still get the flu, with hopes that your body will fight it or at least to mitigate the symptoms if you get it. It is not 100% perfect immunity for 100% of the population. ...Read more
How long should I wait before going back to school after getting over the h1n1 (swine flu) sickness?
I just recovered from H1N1 swine flu infection and feel very week, testless and loss of apettite. I want to regain my stamina and vitalityw?
Mgt: It is quite common after the flu infection to feel weak. I would suggest eating well, including sources of lean protein in your diet. Rest and recover. If you begin to have a fever again, then your PCP can follow up. A virtual appt is available online at healthtap.com/DosanjhMD code: NCYHPZ ...Read more
It can: And cause more serious disease if present. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- H1n1 flu vaccine while on prednisone
- H1n1 swine flu injection safe while taking prednisone
- Risk of getting tattoo while on steroids
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i take flu shot while on enbrel
- Can you get a swine flu shot while you are taking humira?
- Will i gained sick from flu shot while on methotrexate
- How is it that i can get the h1n1 swine flu vaccine if i have an egg allergy?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online