Doctor insights on:
Gurgling Noise In Throat Thyroid
My throat feels thicker/wider in the middle where my thyroid would be. I'm 19. What could be the cause?
Thyroid: Likely not to be a problem but worthwhile seeing your doctor. ...Read more
Goiter: If the thyroid is large it can cause narrowing of the airway and that is an indication for surgery. You should have your thyroid hormone levels checked, if hyper or hypoactive it can be treated. If the hormone level is normal, you should have a cat scan to determine if the gland is narrowing the breathing pipe or trachea. If so surgery may treat your problem. Finally you should look for other causes of shortness of breath including asthma or obstructive sleep apnea. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have nodules on my thyroid i was wondering is this the cause of why my throat feels dry all the time?
No: The nodules will not cause your throat to be dry, but they need to be evaluated and followed by your doctors. ...Read more
Hi still got a bit of swelling on my throat , I have had my thyroid removed 10 days ago x is this normal please?
Possibly: This needs to get checked out. See your doctor or an ent. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Crackling noise in throat thyroid
- Loud gurgling noises in stomach
- Constant gurgling noise in stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gurgling noises from stomach
- Stomach making gurgling noises
- Stomach pain and gurgling noises
- Gurgling noise in stomach
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online