Doctor insights on:
Gums Hurt After Running
My wisdom teeth are growing in on the top row & are running against my gum making it hurt & raw. What can I do to make it easier and heal the gum?
See a dentist: Most people do not have enough room in their jaw size to accommodate wisdom teeth. That is why many have them removed. If the dentist determines that removal of your wisdom teeth will allow for gum line healing and improvement, then you should consider it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bot of my jawline glands are swollen and my gums are running parallel with the glands too, ears hurt. My wisdom teeth aren't there. Hard to swallow.
Airways constricting: Lungs that exposed to the cold usually causes a narrowing of the airways, called broncho-constriction. In some cases it may a sign of asthma. Chest pain in general should be taken seriously and may be a sign of underlying heart issues, so seeking medical attention is important. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gums hurt after ecstasy
- Testicle hurts after running
- Hurts to breathe after running
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gums hurt after throwing up
- Head nose hurt after running
- Second toe hurts after running
- Soles of feet hurt after running
- Talk to a dentist online for free