Doctor insights on:
Gum Bleeding After Root Canal
That's strange: Bleeding from the gums is not common after a root canal, especially 3 weeks after. It could be an unrelated problem, but you should definitely return to your dentist to have it evaluated. Most bleeding gum problems are due to an irritation in the area like plaque accumulation or a rough filling. ...Read moreSee 3 more doctor answers
Yesterday i had a root canal on my left bottom molar. I now have swelling and bleeding of the gum next to my left top molar. Could this be infected?
Some of my gums do bleed when I brush. Is there anything I can do about it? And also, can root canal be done on these tooth?
See your dentist: Healthy tissue (gums) do not bleed unless cut. You most likely have a gum infection which must be properly diagnosed and correct therapy prescribed. Nutrition plays a big role in gum health. Root canals... a completely different matter. Why would you be considering this? ...Read more
Is it normal for there to be a little bleeding after a root canal? At what point should I be concerned?
I have a large cavity in one of my molars. And I've already been referred to get a root canal. But it just started bleeding, what does it mean?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bleeding after root canal
- Gum abscess after root canal
- Pain in gums after root canal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Gum fistula after root canal
- Pimple on gum after root canal
- Infection in gum after root canal
- Gum infection after root canal
- Talk to a dentist online for free