Doctor insights on:
Grey Skin Between The Toes
Topical antibiotic: And a band aid.Get a more detailed answer ›
May be mechanical: Many times this finding is secondary to mechanical irritation caused by adjacent toes rubbing together. Most commonly the 4th and 5th toes. As the toes contract (hammer), the bones in the toes shift slightly allowing the bone in adjacent toe to rub leading to callus formation. This can become quite painful. See your podiatrist for an evaluation and treatment options. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pale white skin in-between toes, appears to have a hole on it. looks deep (Crack on skin?) , no pain. Very itchy!!
Couple of things: Soak the foot in warm water with a mild dishwashing liquid, when the tissue becomes loose, use a towel in a back and forth motion to scrape out the skin. ...Read more
Possible fungus: R an over the counter antifungal agent ...Read more
I have excema on my foot... Its really uncofortable skin is peeling from between toes just a horrible feeling. What should I put on it to stop the bur?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is the skin between my toes grey?
- Dead skin between the toes
- White skin between the toes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Damp skin between the toes
- What are the differences between a pimple and a cyst in your skin?
- How to get rid of dead white skin between toes?
- I have like super dry crusty skin in between my toes what can help this
- Talk to a dermatologist online