Doctor insights on:
Green Slimy Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
I have noticed a Change in vaginal discharge. It is now light green and slimy but odourless. No itching or pain.
See doctor or clinic: Any new or abnormal vaginal discharge should be professionally evaluated. Typical vaginal yeast (thrush) often can be safely treated with an over-the-counter product, but this isn't typical for yeast. If sexually active and at risk for STD, chlamydia or gonorrhea are considerations. Beyond that, really no way to judge; see your GP or perhaps your nearest NHS GUM clinic. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does clear slimy discharge mean?
- Light green discharge with no odor
- Slimy discharge with blood
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Light green discharge before period
- Light pink slimy discharge
- Clear slimy discharge before period
- Yellow green clumpy discharge
- Light green slimy discharge at 33 weeks