Doctor insights on:
Greek Olive Oil Soap
Is handmade cosmetic (often has olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin e, ...) safe and good for our skin? I'm going to use a handmade soap.
I am itching all over my body with no skin rushes, nothing just the itching. I have known to be sulphur allergic so I do not use sulphur products like shampoo, bath liquid soaps etc. I am using only olive oil for everything including my cooking. I am also
If you must fry…: Olive oil & canola oil are probably the most healthful due to their polyunsaturated fats. Olive oil's shortcoming is its low burning point, which some cooks adjust by adding some butter. Canola tolerates higher temperatures than olive oil. Try baking or broiling instead of frying; they're even more healthful. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Olive oil soap for acne
- Kiss my face olive oil soap
- How to brush your teeth with olive oil soap?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Olive oil
- Benefits lemon oil soap
- Oil of olay soap
- Tea tree oil soap benefits
- Talk to a clinical lipidologist online for free