Doctor insights on:
Gray Hair In My Beard At 30 Does That Mean Ill Be Prematurely Gray
I have many grey hair in my beard and am only 28 .Why do I have grey already . Can I do aomething abt it ?
Genetics: Usually this is a genetic trait. Your mom or dad might have had some early greying. If it bothers you, and you want to grow out a beard, there are some hair coloring products that are designed for beards and facial hair. There isn't any way i know of to turn the grey hair back to it's original color permanently. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am 31 and I have grown some Grey hair in the middle of my scalp and also a few in the beard. This has happened just this year. What could be the reason I'm on Prozac 40mg for anxiety. I'm worried.
Likely ...: While stress has long thought to be a cause, research seems to suggest not so much. In all likelihood it is genetic for you. It's not uncommon in Caucasian men to see some white hair in the 30s. You may want to talk to your primary care doctor as some thyroid and pituitary issues can cause this but if it's just a few hairs here and there that's unlikely too. Vit B12 deficiencyccan contribute too ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am 30yr M having problems with grey hair .My chest hair and beard is also turning grey .is there any chance to cure this solution .am a non smoker?
Gray hair: Yes. Persistent illness often leads both to nutritional deficiencies and to side-effects from medications. A common example is patients who have cancer where their chemotherapy causes severe hair damage. Think of chronic illness as a process that accelerates aging. Focusing on a healthy diet with routine vitamin supplementation is probably the best thing one can do in this situation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
When i was 23, i found a gray hair strand. A few months ago, i found another one. I'm african-american and 27. What does this mean?
Hi I discovered about 5 grey hairs in my head, I'm 19. My parents did not grey early. Does this mean I have white hair by 20s. Does stress cause this?
Not yet: At this point you can't stop white hairs from appearing. It is a part of aging. However it can also be due to stress, so if you try to lessen the stress, that can help. There was a cream out there that stops grey/white hair but it isnt on the market yet. See the following link http://www.Forbes.Com/sites/melaniehaiken/2013/02/28/a-pill-to-prevent-gray-hair-is-it-finally-on-the-way. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way to cover up gray hair in my beard without dye?
- Single white hair that grows on my eyebrow occasionally does that mean good luck
- I have bulging veins in my hands does that mean that i have a heart problem
- When my baby rub her eyes in they are red around it what does that mean
- What does it mean if i have protein in my urine is that a serious health issue?
- After sprinting i have leg pain and a sharp pain in my side what does that mean
- Does a dent in the chest of my child mean that someone hit him really hard there?
- Does sudden blurry vision mean that you will be blind later in life?
- Talk to a dermatologist online