Doctor insights on:
Gray Hair In My Beard At 30 Does That Mean Ill Be Prematurely Gray
Not necessarily.: It's pretty common for beards to gray faster than scalp hair, but early graying of the beard is not a reliable predictor of early graying of scalp hair. ...Read more
I have many grey hair in my beard and am only 28 .Why do I have grey already . Can I do aomething abt it ?
Genetics: Usually this is a genetic trait. Your mom or dad might have had some early greying. If it bothers you, and you want to grow out a beard, there are some hair coloring products that are designed for beards and facial hair. There isn't any way i know of to turn the grey hair back to it's original color permanently. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 31 and I have grown some Grey hair in the middle of my scalp and also a few in the beard. This has happened just this year. What could be the reason I'm on Prozac 40mg for anxiety. I'm worried.
Likely ...: While stress has long thought to be a cause, research seems to suggest not so much. In all likelihood it is genetic for you. It's not uncommon in Caucasian men to see some white hair in the 30s. You may want to talk to your primary care doctor as some thyroid and pituitary issues can cause this but if it's just a few hairs here and there that's unlikely too. Vit B12 deficiencyccan contribute too ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 30yr M having problems with grey hair .My chest hair and beard is also turning grey .is there any chance to cure this solution .am a non smoker?
Grey Hair: unfortunately the only treatment for grey hair comes from a bottle of dye. ...Read more
Gray hair: Yes. Persistent illness often leads both to nutritional deficiencies and to side-effects from medications. A common example is patients who have cancer where their chemotherapy causes severe hair damage. Think of chronic illness as a process that accelerates aging. Focusing on a healthy diet with routine vitamin supplementation is probably the best thing one can do in this situation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is there any way to cover up gray hair in my beard without dye?
- Single white hair that grows on my eyebrow occasionally does that mean good luck
- I have bulging veins in my hands does that mean that i have a heart problem
- When my baby rub her eyes in they are red around it what does that mean
- What does it mean if i have protein in my urine is that a serious health issue?
- After sprinting i have leg pain and a sharp pain in my side what does that mean
- Metal taste in my mouth what does that mean
- Does a dent in the chest of my child mean that someone hit him really hard there?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free