Doctor insights on:
Grapefruit Seed Extract While Pregnant
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
No effect: No. There is not much evidence that grapefruit seed extract has any medicinal properties. Some contaminants in it from manufacturing may have some effects, but nothing involving the thyroid, and certainly not something as severe as thyroid storm. ...Read more
Yes: Yes grapefruit seed extract can help...It is very bitter. ...Read more
Forget about it!!!: Why are you taking supplements that have not had any placebo controlled, double blind studies that prove its worth (like most medicines have to do?) and how about interaction with other needed medications? Back to headaches and chest pain: please have both of them checked by your pcp, soon! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I read that coconut oil and grapefruit seed extract are affective for treating thrush. Can I use these remedies?
Coconut oil&grapefru: Coconut oil and grapefruit seed extract have been used after candida diet which eliminates all sugars and some carbs from the diet and both of these have been written in alternative medicine literature.It can be tried in people who are not responding to standard treatment and are getting recurreances. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe to drink red grapefruit juice while pregnant?
- Is grapefruit seed extract safe during pregnancy?
- Why should you avoid sesame seeds while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Grapefruit seed extract for the stomach flu
- Should you avoid poppy seed dressing while pregnant
- Grapefruit seed extract losing weight
- Grapefruit seed extract for the hpv virus
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free