Doctor insights on:
Grapefruit Seed Extract Losing Weight
Losing Weight is also known as Lose weight. Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
No effect: No. There is not much evidence that grapefruit seed extract has any medicinal properties. Some contaminants in it from manufacturing may have some effects, but nothing involving the thyroid, and certainly not something as severe as thyroid storm. ...Read more
Yes: Yes grapefruit seed extract can help...It is very bitter. ...Read more
Forget about it!!!: Why are you taking supplements that have not had any placebo controlled, double blind studies that prove its worth (like most medicines have to do?) and how about interaction with other needed medications? Back to headaches and chest pain: please have both of them checked by your pcp, soon! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does grapefruit extract really work to lose weight?
- Grapefruit pectin or extract to lose weight
- How to lose weight with lemons limes oranges grapefruit juice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is grapefruit seed extract safe during pregnancy?
- Does drinking grapefruit juice after meals help you lose weight?
- Can fennel seed supplement help you to lose weight?
- Grapefruit seed extract for an ear infection
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free