Doctor insights on:
Grapefruit Seed Extract Candida
I believe I have candida overgrowth do to the spit test and symptoms. Would you recommend grapefruit seed extract? What are the positives and cons?
I just purchased NuMedica Candidex for Candida overgrowth. The main ingredient is grapefruit seed extract. Is this OK to take with 20 mg Lexapro (escitalopram)?
Experiencing candida die off symptom nasal odor, how do I get rid of it? It started after I added drops of grapefruit seed extract in a sinus rinse.
Sinusitis? See MD: I've never heard of "candida die off", but quick online search suggests it is nonscientific claptrap. So is "systemic" candidiasis. (Sorry if that bursts a bubble for you.) Nasal discharge with odor suggests sinus infection that may need an antibiotic. Sinus rinse alone is unlikely to help much, with or without "graprefruit seed extract" or any other "natural" product. See your GP. Good luck. ...Read more
No effect: No. There is not much evidence that grapefruit seed extract has any medicinal properties. Some contaminants in it from manufacturing may have some effects, but nothing involving the thyroid, and certainly not something as severe as thyroid storm. ...Read more
Yes: Yes grapefruit seed extract can help...It is very bitter. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taking grapefruit seed extract
- Grapefruit seed extract on skin
- Grapefruit seed extract diarrhea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lymph grapefruit seed extract
- Precautions grapefruit seed extract
- Treating thrush with grapefruit seed extract
- Grapefruit seed extract and antibiotics
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online