Doctor insights on:
I use a daily grapefruit extract facial scrub for acne prevention. Being topical, will that have any effect on my daily statin med?
Is it ok to use co enzyme q10, salicylic acid, sodium laureth sulfate, passionflower, pineapple, ginseng, grapefruit extracts topically during pregnancy?
Will grapefruit extract harm my baby, and i'm 28 weeks how else can I get rid before giving birth i'm so embarrassed to ask my midwife or doctor?
No effect: No. There is not much evidence that grapefruit seed extract has any medicinal properties. Some contaminants in it from manufacturing may have some effects, but nothing involving the thyroid, and certainly not something as severe as thyroid storm. ...Read more
Antifungals: Antifungal topical treatment such as nystatin(mycostatin) liquid suspension swish and swallow or Clotrimazole troches dissolve in mouth are the initial treatment for thrush. If this fails oral systemic treatment with fluconazole(diflucan) 100-200mg./day will usually be curative. Disease in aids patients can be more refractory. Grapeseed or grapefruit seed extracts will not work. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Grapefruit seed extract diarrhea
- Grapefruit seed extract douche
- Lymph grapefruit seed extract
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Grapefruit extract for weight loss
- Treating thrush with grapefruit seed extract
- Grapefruit seed extract and antibiotics
- Grapefruit seed extract hpv
- Taking grapefruit seed extract