Doctor insights on:
Grape Juice Fast
Similar to wine...: Some studies suggest that grape juice might have as much of the nutrients as found in wine but w/o alcohol. However, no studies have proven any clinical outcome benefit. Check out http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/buzz-about-grape-juice & http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/expert-answers/food-and-nutrition/faq-20058529 ...Read more
Allergy: Are you truly allergic? What are your symptoms? Maybe it is an additive in the "type" of grape juice you are drinking. Have you tried juicing white and purple grapes yourself and still had the same problem? If "yes" to all of the above, then it is likely a component of the tannin in the grape skin you are reacting to. ...Read more
No it does not: Vaginal odors indicate a vaginal infection. The most common infection associated with a discharge and odor is called 'bacterial vaginosis' or bv. This is easily treated with a prescription from your doctor. In terms of things you can do to avoid vaginal infections, you should eat yogurt daily and consider acidophilus capsules or a pill called florajen. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is cran grape juice good for you?
- Can grape juice give you a headache like wine?
- Health benefits of white grape juice
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Prune juice for constipation how fast
- Is grape juice ok to drink while taking coumadin?
- Grape juice side effects
- Grape juice and migraines
- Apple juice white grape juice cider vinegar for lowering cholesterol