Doctor insights on:
Graco Play Yard
My son has tiny red bumps on his forearm after playing in yard. They itch him and he has never had them before.?
Co-sleeping ads with butcher knives, where should an infant sleep? With all the recalls for bedside play-yard sleepers and co-sleeping "nests" and the infant deaths from co-sleeping, where should a breastfeeding mother have her infant sleep? A crib in a
Both diet & exercise: Make sure you exercise at least 30 minutes a day, don't skip meals, avoid soda, juice, dairy, alcohol and fried foods. Eat a healthy well balanced diet! also water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories. ...Read more
No: Can't help you on that one.Get a more detailed answer ›
Have a talk: Find out what is going on. Is it a 1 time thing or is it chronic? Have his/her grades gone down? Is he/she having difficulties with friends or bullies. Have a talk and teach problem solving and good decision making in the process. If it is more serious make an appointment with the school counselor. ...Read more
Ad lib: They don't break that easily. Let the kids sit any way they want to. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Graco nautilus safety rating
- Graco crib safety
- Graco snugride infant car seat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to put the cover on a graco all in one stroller?
- How to kick a soccer ball 50 yards?
- How to gain lose yards in a football game?
- Red blemishes on the back arms after yard work
- Instructions for the graco pack n play bassinet