Doctor insights on:
Gout Fibromyalgia And Lupus Are Common Forms Of What
Lupus, gout: Autoimmune diseases.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have severe pain and swelling in my feet knees and elbow but its not arthritis gout blood clot lupus sickle cell or wnything the dictors can find..W?
Trying to find out why I have sudden, severe joint pain in the metacarpophalangeal joints of both hands. I have joint pain in my hands, worse in the thumbs. My doctors have no idea what's causing it. Tests for ra, lupus, gout, fifth disease, etc, all have
What should I worry about with having sjogren's syndrome and fibromyalgia and possibly lupus . Will find out bout lupus one soon.
Clarify diagnosis: Out of the diagnoses mentioned, fibromyalgia is most prevalent and increasingly recognized. Fibromyalgia is a central pain syndrome that causes diffuse body pain and fatigue triggered by poor sleep. An autoimmune disease such as sjogren's or lupus can trigger fibromyalgia, however, do not cause fibromyalgia. I would recommend that you see a rheumatologist to clarify diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Small: These meds have a slightly higher risk for you if your mother is affected. However, the risk is relatively small. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have fibromyalgia with symptoms of lupus is that common
- What are the most common forms of tendonitis and tenosynovitis?
- What forms of bacterial infections are common for gastroenteritis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Common forms of cancer
- What do als ms and lupus have in common?
- Endocrine fibromyalgia lupus
- Lupus or fibromyalgia hair loss
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free