Doctor insights on:
Gout Cause Fever Headaches
Possibly: While not all cases of gout cause fever and headaches, it is seen in some patients. This is especially important to note as the "gout" attack may not be gout at all and possibly a infected arthritis or septic (infected) joint. These require medical attention. A headache with gout is generally not associated unless fever is involved. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
My son is 31. He has gout and has a migraine and is running a fever of 101.1. His wife is being treated for strep throat. Should he see a doctor?
No: Call your physician, and wear your retainers or your teeth will shift. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Gout and fever
- Can gout cause headaches?
- Do fevers cause headaches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes fever headache dry cough
- Can arthritis cause headaches and fevers?
- What would cause a fever and an extreme headache?
- What causes fever joint pain and sever headache?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free