Doctor insights on:
Gout Cause Fever Headaches
Possibly: While not all cases of gout cause fever and headaches, it is seen in some patients. This is especially important to note as the "gout" attack may not be gout at all and possibly a infected arthritis or septic (infected) joint. These require medical attention. A headache with gout is generally not associated unless fever is involved. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
My son is 31. He has gout and has a migraine and is running a fever of 101.1. His wife is being treated for strep throat. Should he see a doctor?
I'm worried about my health since i been having fever for the past 2 nights - only at night. I'm coughing but have no headache just fever. What could be the cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can gout cause headaches?
- What causes fever joint pain and sever headache?
- Can arthritis cause headaches and fevers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do fevers cause headaches?
- Gout and fever
- What causes body aches fever headache and tight chest?
- Causes fever headache dry cough
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free