Doctor insights on:
Periods And Pregnancy
Period: Equals not pregnant. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I had unprotected sex around five to six days ago, and he ejaculated while still being inside, I just got my period, Can I still be pregnant after?
NO: If you have normal periods you are not pregnant , next time take precautions if you don't want. ...Read more
Hi, I had an 5 day old ET on the 18 of march & last monday i had a bloodtest and it came hsg 17,5.. today i got my period. can i still be pregnant?
Unclear: Your wrote HSG 17.5 I think you mean HCG 17.5. IF your HCG was positive then this indicates pregnancy. If you started bleeding after then the pregnancy may not have been successful. Since you are undergoing IVF then prompt follow up with your fertility specialist is needed to determine what is going on. ...Read more
I had unprotected sex on the 1st and 2nd of january and on the 4th i got my period. Can i still be pregnant? I've had irregular periods lately :/
You tell us: Was your period on time and expected? If so you are not pregnant. ...Read more
Ok, so my period was a week late, i took 3 hpt's and all came out positive but got my period today. Can i still be pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I got my period can i still be pregnant
- Can i still be pregnant even if i got my period?
- I just got my period can i still be pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i still be pregnant if the test is negative and i got my period?
- If i got fibrocystic breasts and my period is late can i be pregnant
- Can i still be pregnant if i had my period?
- Can i be pregnant and still have my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free