Doctor insights on:
Got Appendicitis Eating Habits
Of the appendix. It generally starts with plugging of the appendiceal lumen with inflammation building up behind it. Common symptoms are abdominal pain localizing to the right lower quadrant, nausea/vomiting, and loss of appetite. Appendicitis is treated with IV fluids + antibiotics and appendectomy (surgical removal of the appendix) either as an ...Read more
Food: If you are experiencing nausea - it might push you over the edge with vomiting. Sometimes the pain from an inflamed appendix can start around your naval. The pain usually worsens over time and moves to mcburney's point which is in the right lower quadrant of your abdomen. Usually the area is tender when touched or when pressure is released. See below >>>. ...Read more
Dr. Oz claims eating a diet high in starchy foods, such as potatoes, increases your chance of getting appendicitis. Is this true?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Relationship between genetics and eating habits
- Essay on good eating habits
- Scary facts about unhealthy eating habits
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is amenorrhea caused by eating habits or being underweight?
- How does unhealthy eating habits affect our health?
- Paragraph on healthy eating habits
- American eating habits statistics
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free