Doctor insights on:
Got Appendicitis Eating Habits
Appendicitis is inflammation of the appendix which is a finger-shaped pouch that projects off of the colon. It causes right lower quadrant pain that radiates and becomes worse over time. Common symptoms are abdominal pain localizing to the right lower quadrant, nausea or vomiting, and loss of appetite. Appendicitis is treated with IV fluids + antibiotics and appendectomy (surgical removal of the appendix) either as an ...Read more
Food: If you are experiencing nausea - it might push you over the edge with vomiting. Sometimes the pain from an inflamed appendix can start around your naval. The pain usually worsens over time and moves to mcburney's point which is in the right lower quadrant of your abdomen. Usually the area is tender when touched or when pressure is released. See below >>>. ...Read more
Dr. Oz claims eating a diet high in starchy foods, such as potatoes, increases your chance of getting appendicitis. Is this true?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods or habits make appendicitis more likely?
- Appendicitis pain after eating
- Eating habits india
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Raw rice eating habit
- Eating habit survey
- Seven habits of healthy eating
- Habit of eating slate pencils
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free