Doctor insights on:
Goitrogenic Foods Almonds
It depends: Do they already have a goiter(enlarged thyroid gland)? Are they having compressive symptoms like trouble swallowing, intolerance to collars/ties that press on the neck, or trouble finding a sleeping position that doesn't affect their breathing? Is the thyroid already destroyed by inflammation & unlikely to grow? Most hypothyroid people really do not need to restrict these otherwise healthy foods. ...Read more
I have hashimito's thyroidism, hypothyroidism, what foods should I avoid? Am taking T4 50mg during the week, T4 75mg at weekends. Thank you.
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Foods to eat that shrink thyroid goiter
- What foods help shrink thyroid goiter?
- Almond milk thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Almond milk thyroid problems
- Foods that irritate the thyroid
- Foods thyroid patients should not eat
- Foods that are bad for your thyroid
- Enlarged thyroid feels like food stuck in throat