Doctor insights on:
Going Off Abilify
What are effects of going off Abilify for biopolar imediately? Does cause anxiety, moodswings, depression? Is dangeroous just stop?
Abilify (aripiprazole) is an atypical antipsychotic with a unique mechanism of action. As with most atypical agents it is probably prescribed more often for mood disorders than psychotic disorders (like schizophrenia). It's associated with fewer movement side effects (eps) than the typical antipsychotics. It's unique mechanism of action is that it both stimulates ...Read more
I was on 2mg of abilify and it helped for a few weeks and then stopped working does it make sensce to go up to five mg?
3-7 days: Side effects clear in 3-7 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Abilify: Depends on dose, how long u been on it, if taken with other medications or if dose increased recently. Best to consult the doctor that prescribed it. ...Read more
Can I go through withdrawal symptoms if I immediately stop taking lithium 300mg and Abilify 5mg both once per day? And if so, what are they?
Is it OK to kickbox 5 times a week and go to the gym when taking Abilify as you are not meant to overheat qhile taking it. Don't want to have to stop.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to ovulate the week after going off the pill?
- What if any are the side effects of suddenly going off androgel?
- Going off citalopram cold turkey
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can going off celexa make your sex drive increase to a better level?
- Going off levothyroxine
- Going off flomax
- Going off yasmin
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free