Doctor insights on:
Gnawing Or Throbbing Pain
Back pain : Sharp throbbing one sided back pain (dorsal spine) is most likely from muscle spasm or musculoligamentous sprain. However, this is just one possibility out of many, some of which could be serious. Your doctor would need more information than provided in order to be able to help you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a throbbing pain in my lats after doing pull ups at the gym. I am in great shape, but can't do pull ups anymore as the lat pain is so severe.?
Hi, I have a throbbing pain in the front left part of my neck that comes and goes, is that normal.
No It Isn't!: There are several things that could be causing it most fairly simple but some that could be more troublesome. You should get an appointment to see your md as soon as you can & describe what is going on so they can check it out. Better to be safe! ...Read more
I have a throbbing pain in the right side of my back chest level it's not a pain that i can touch it's on the inside?
SoMany possibilities: & without considerably more information, unable to even narrow down to half-way reasonable differential diagnosis & possible plan of action to distinguish. Physicians only make guesses (educated) based on training, experience, individual perspectives, etc. & powerfully rely on much more information from clients as clues for detective work, sometimes very misleading & expensive. Use Dr. Google.com? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a throbbing pain in the left side of my neck that started lastnight but has gotten much worse since then. Is this normal?
No: The pain is not normal. You need to be evaluated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Throbbing knee pain at night
- Leg pain when sitting or laying down
- How can i tell if this kidney pain is dehydration or a kidney infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chest pain with coughing or sneezing
- I have a sharp pain in my chest when i cough or sneeze what causes this
- Dull throbbing pain in right arm
- Throbbing pain in lower left leg
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free