Doctor insights on:
Glutathione Cause Syndrome
I have hyperthyroidism but in an almost normal for 4 mons I'm no longer taking medicine, I want to ask if taking Glutathione supplement will cause bad?
Check Thyroid: Check your thyroid function tests first. Many people with thyroid and autoimmune thyroid conditions are familiar with the benefits of glutathione. Glutathione is made in the body, and is a combination of three amino acids. These amino acids are glutamine, cystine, and glycine. ...Read more
Ambiguous: It depends on exactly what you want to know. Glutathione does serve an important function in the body(Free radical scavenger) but such an effect has not been easy to show when Glutathione is used as a supplement or as a medication for any medical conditions. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A protein.: Glutathione is a protein made up of three peptides that is synthesized by the body. It is significant because it is involved in a number of important biochemical pathways in the body. It helps to detoxify the body of certain substances, it is important in iron metabolism, is used in dna synthesis and repair, and regulates Nitric Oxide handling. ...Read more
I take glutathione but i keep on masturebating its safe for my health and it will not slow the effect of glutathione?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of mutation causes down syndrome?
- Can piriformis syndrome cause knee pain?
- Does zoloft cause restless leg syndrome?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes hand flapping in children with aspergers syndrome?
- Is it possible to get irregular periods caused by irritable bowel syndrome?
- Do antidepressants cause restless leg syndrome?
- Can shoulder injury cause carpal tunnel syndrome?
- Talk to a dermatologist online