Doctor insights on:
Glass Sliver In Finger
See a professional: If you truly have or are suspicious that you have retained glass in your small finger and it is painful, you should seek medical attention. I would recommend seeing a hand surgeon as they are best qualified to remove either simple or deep foreign material from the hand. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Doc-in-box: Unless it is visible & grasp-able with tweezers at surface, then should go to an urgent care center for proper removal. Since it is sharp, usually on all sides, it can do more damage where it is, or to fingers attempting to remove it, if done incorrectly. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I broke a glass approx. a month ago and a glass splinter got stuck in my finger. It has now healed over the glass splinter. It is too small to see on x-ray. Should it come out or is it ok to keep in?
My daugher had a glass cut on her finger about 2 yrs ago. Checked and healed fine. Now she says it still hurts and theres a light purple spot?
If glass shard is stuck in finger we'll it eventually come out or get transferred inside your body possibly lungs?
Is my finger infected?Cut it today on piece of glass opening a broken window Its a bit swollen and it hurts to bend it. Theres a white dot in middle.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do blood vessels burst in fingers?
- Why do i keep getting cramp in my fingers and toes?
- I have pain in my left arm down to my hand with numbness in the fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Numbness in fingers after carpal tunnel surgery
- Pain in middle finger left hand
- Broken blood vessel in finger causes
- Sharp pain in left ring finger
- Glass splinter in finger