Doctor insights on:
Sir my dog is pomeranian breed and it is not eating anything since 3days and symptoms are vomitings and diarh.2tooth also losted today ?
Dog not eating: This website is for humans, but I can answer your question because I was a veterinarian before medical school. Your Pom could have vomiting from swallowing a foreign body (look for missing toys, socks, etc. around the house), from eating something outside, or possibly foodborne infection. If she/he is refusing food AND water, a veterinarian has to check this before the weekend. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
With more: Significant bouts of gastritis or gastroenteritis, this is possible. If you are unable to keep down even fluids, like pedialytes or low caloric electrolyte repletion solutions like gatorade 2 or powerade zero, then you should seek an in-person evaluation as you may require intravenous fluids. ...Read more
Urgent Vomiting : Hi if you have been throwing up for such an extended time frame combined with diarrhea you must get in to an urgent care medical center today. You may be severely dehydrated and this is an emergency. If you are not getting any better this morning please get to the nearest medical care center. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can vomiting cause sore ribs?
- Abdominal bloating vomiting
- What does it mean when a girls nipples stay hard?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When do girls stop growing in height
- What may cause yellow diarrhea and yellow bile in vomiting?
- What does vomiting after sex mean?
- Red spots around eyes after vomiting
- Talk to a pediatrician online