Doctor insights on:
Variable: It depends on the stage of development. Search tanner staging for females. ...Read more
It depends: Hello Kimberly Breast growth and development depends primarily on two hormones, estrogen and progesterone. During puberty the ovary begins to release these two hormones and breast size can vary with the levels of these two hormones. But usually by age 20 breast size has usually stabilized. But women's breasts can grow significantly during pregnancy which can occur even till their 40's. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I m a boy.I m 20 yrs of age, my chest looks like girls breast, i feel very shy about it.If i were t shirt it looks very bad..Plz do reply nd help.Thankx?
What age does your penis stop growing at? Does it continue to grow beyond puberty, like girls' breast grow?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does girls leak breast milk not pregnant?
- Is it possible that 14 year old girls can develop breast cancer?
- Breast lumps in teenage girls
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Girls breast feeding man
- Girls breast feeding
- Growth of breast in girls
- Breast cancer tattoos for girls
- Talk to a pediatrician online