Doctor insights on:
Girlfriend Has Yellowish Fluid Coming For Her Vagina What Is It
Maybe STD: Vaginal discharge can be from sexually transmitted diseases such as chlamydia, trychomonas, gonorrhea and other non sexually transmitted diseases such as yeast infection. She should see her doctor for further evaluation; when std is detected, sexual partners should be treated as well. ...Read more
I've always had a transparent-white like kind of fluid coming out of my vagina but lately it looks really yellowish and thick, why is that happening?
My vagina has recently been leaking a yellowish clear fluid and im not sure why, help please? It started to happen the most recent time i had sex. It never happened before and i don't know if I should be worried or not.
This : This could be several things: bacterial or yeast infection, discharge from irritation from condoms or spermicide, leakage of urine during intercourse that later is discharged through the vagina. Chlamydia is always a concern as it may be present without many symptoms. You should have an examination and some testing. ...Read more
There is a yellowish white fluid that comes out of my vagina and i got a really bad irritation and period is late could it be a pregnancy symptoms ?!
Go to your doctor: Obviously it is important for your to go to your pcp or ob/gyn for an exam as soon as possible. This could be a serious infection that could cause significant problems if left untreated. So again, please go to your pcp or ob/gyn asap. ...Read more
Eversince last month after i had my period my vagina started to itch for the 1st time. Yellow fluid leaking out & brown crust after i wipe my vagina?
My girlfriend has a smelly yellowish discharge coming from her vagina also has soreness during intercourse?
My girlfriend vagina is swollen in one of the sides. Appears to have some yellow "ball" inside. Hurts when she touches it. What could this be?
Blocked duct/abscess: She may be experiencing a Bartholins gland duct abscess, which may needing incision and drainage. A pelvic exam by a physician will be needed for further evaluation. Depending on the severity a small drain/catheter may be placed. Often times antibiotics are prescribed. In some cases of reoccurance, surgery may be needed. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is it if my baby has bumps all over her body?
- Is it okay for my girlfriend to take her birth control 3 hours late?
- My 2 year old has a rash on top of arms and around her genitals what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My girlfriend has cf what are some things i could do for her
- My daughter is sick with a virus now she has diarrheaa what can we do for it
- My 2 year old has white milk spots on her arm what is it
- Is it normal for my vagina to burn after my boyfriend ejaculates in me?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free