Doctor insights on:
Ginseng Safe Pregnant Women Nursing Mothers
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is it safe for a nursing baby and reasonable for the mother to get lasik eye surgery if she has had no change in her eye prescription from pregnancy?
Hi doctors, what's kind of collagen and the brand pregnant women and nursing mothers can consume? Thank you.
Is laser tooth whitening safe for everyone? I've read that mothers who are nursing maybe shouldn't have laser tooth whitening done, but i'm curious as to what can happen. Is it bad for the baby, or bad for the mother?
There : There is not enough data showing that bleaching your teeth will pose a significant risk to you or your baby. Unfortunately, we don't have enough data to say it's safe, either. The peroxide used in bleaching causes an oxidative process, and we know that oxidation can be harmful to tissues and cells. It is usually not a problem for adults, but how it affects infants is unknown. For that reason, women who are nursing should not have their teeth bleached. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Need more info: please follow up with more informationGet a more detailed answer ›
Absolutely: Pork is fine but it must be cooked through and through. No medium/undercooked pork or any meat for that matter, during pregnancy or nursing. But bring on that BLT with the crispy bacon and vine-ripened tomatoes - yum! internal meat temperature should be a minimum of 165 degrees. Is worthwhile to invest in meat thermometer during pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe for pregnant women or nursing mothers to take manganese?
- Are fishermans friend throat lozenges safe for pregnant women?
- Is cinnamon tea safe for pregnant women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is nyquil safe for pregnant women?
- Is it safe for pregnant women to eat velveeta cheese?
- Is raw wheat germ safe for pregnant women to eat?
- Nido milk powder safe for pregnant women
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online