Doctor insights on:
Ginseng Safe Pregnant Women Nursing Mothers
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is it safe for a nursing baby and reasonable for the mother to get lasik eye surgery if she has had no change in her eye prescription from pregnancy?
Hi doctors, what's kind of collagen and the brand pregnant women and nursing mothers can consume? Thank you.
Need more info: please follow up with more informationGet a more detailed answer ›
Absolutely: Pork is fine but it must be cooked through and through. No medium/undercooked pork or any meat for that matter, during pregnancy or nursing. But bring on that BLT with the crispy bacon and vine-ripened tomatoes - yum! internal meat temperature should be a minimum of 165 degrees. Is worthwhile to invest in meat thermometer during pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it safe for pregnant women or nursing mothers to take manganese?
- Is l-glutamine safe for nursing mothers?
- Can a nursing mother get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Safe exelon pregnant nursing
- Safe oseltamivir pregnant nursing
- Is vitamin b safe for nursing women?
- Safe herbal aids pregnant nursing
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online