Doctor insights on:
Ginseng Cause Heart Palpitations
Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
Is there a connection between heart palpitations and the menstrual cycle? Can heart palp be caused by dmae, ginseng, and green coffee bean supplements?
Palpitations: Yes, there is an association with a women's menstrual cycle and palpitations and when a women is peri-menopausal. I have seen it quite frequently. The medications you are on as well as the supplements can all increase palpitations. These can be pac's, pvc's, increased awareness of normal rhythm, and even svt. ...Read more
Palpitations: Palpitations have many causes from anxiety through anatomic and physiologic abnormalities. The feeling of bounding usually relates to the volume of blood pumped with each palpitation. There is no simple single answer for the question. If you're bothered by the feeling should consult a dr. To see if the problem can be clarified. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes heart palpitation?
- Heart palpitations caused by eating
- Possible causes of heart palpitations
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of heart flutters and palpitations
- Heart palpitations caused by anxiety
- Heart palpitations and headache causes
- Causes heart palpitations twitching
- Talk to a cardiologist online