Doctor insights on:
Getting Wisdom Teeth Pulled Without Anesthesia
Varies: The use of general anesthesia will depend on your surgeon. Many times conscious sedation will cross over into general anesthesia for brief periods due to varied reactions from each patient. However, most oral surgeons can accomplish successful removal without needing full general anesthesia. Make sure to ask your surgeon about what he will use on you and how it will affect you. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Comfort: You should have minimal or no recollection of your surgery. ...Read more
Can but not required: You can, but usually this is done in a hospital setting, which greatly increases the fee for this procedure. Usually only high risk extractions are performed in the or. ...Read more
Was wondering if it was possible to go under full general anesthesia just to get your wisdom teeth pulled?
I was wondering if it was possible to go under full general anesthesia just to get your wisdom teeth pulled?
Personal preference: For most people, being sedated for wisdom tooth removal is the best way to get the teeth out due to not knowing what is going on during the procedure. Obviously, a lot of patients do not want to be sedated and do just fine. Personal preference rules here. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Bruh i just smoked weed today like a few hits today from two spliffs and im getting my 4 wisdom teeth pulled out under general anesthesia. I'm worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Wisdom teeth removed without anesthesia
- After getting wisdom teeth pulled
- Working out after getting wisdom teeth pulled
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- 4 wisdom teeth pulled
- Likelihood wisdom teeth pulled
- General anesthesia for wisdom teeth surgery
- General anesthesia for wisdom teeth extraction
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free