Doctor insights on:
Getting Used To Wearing Glasses
Easy: Put them on in the morning and don't take them off until bedtime. ...Read more
Drops will be created in a few years to cure myopia. My mom told me it will be hard for me to get used to not wearing glasses anymore. Is that true?
Use them: If they are for distance vision and you see much better, start using them all the time. If they are just for reading, keep them in your pocket or around your neck so that they are readily available when needed. When trying bifocals for the first time, sometimes they take a bit getting used to, especially the progressives lenses (in some people). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Being far sighted, or hyperopic, and not wearing your glasses is a common cause of headaches. The more reading, texting, or close-up work you do, the worse it will get. When you get older, the condition will seem worse. Far sighted people need reading glasses earlier in life than others who normally require them in their mid forties. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Glasses weaken eyes?: No. People over 40 often think that wearing readers made their eyes weaker. Presbyopia is a natural condition that occurs around 40 where the focusing power (accommodation) gradually declines over 30 years due to gradual hardening of the natural lens of the eye. The amount of reading power you need to replace gradually increases every 2-3 years. Vision w readers is better; they want glasses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
THEY : WILL GET WORSE ANYWAY.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get my eyes used to sunlight without wearing sunglasses?
- How to get in the habit of wearing glasses?
- Is there a way to get rid of glasses marks on my nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can cipla be used to stop baldness where can i get the drug in nigeria?
- Is it normal to have double vision often when i am wearing my glasses?
- How do i get rid of the pain on my nose from getting hit while wearing glasses?
- Does wearing contact lenses make your eyes weaker as in comparison to glasses?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free