Doctor insights on:
Getting Rid Of Hang Nail On Big Toe
Nails: Problems should see a podiatrist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Tried to dig out hang nail on big toe, made deep puncture wound :( 2 days later, swollen, red, pus, PAINFUL, radiates, throbbing,can't walk. Go to ER?
Dr??: Better to see a Dr if you can. ER otherwise. ...Read more
Big toe pain where the nail meets the skin hurts on the side hurts if anything touches it like wearing a sneaker or sock doesn't feel like a hang nail?
Many ways: Topical solutions, oral medications, laser treatments, surgical removal, homeopathic remedies, etc. The most used treatment is oral Lamisil (terbinafine) tablets once daily for 90 days. See a podiatrist for what may be best for your specific needs and expectations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a small cut from me pulling a hang nail it bled early in the day but stopped is it possible to get HIV from touching damp pants with sperm.
Sumtimes get hang nails. Tried 2 dig it out, punctured under big toe nail 2 days ago. Painful, throbbing, radiating, sum pus. Walking hurts. Wat 2 do?
Get seen: Ingrown toenails are nasty when they get infected. Your physician will explain how to avoid this in the future. There's a couple of tricks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Get rid of calluses on big toe
- How to get rid of fungus on your toe nail?
- How to get rid of ingrown nails on toes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of an ingrown toe nail?
- How to get rid of ingrown toe nails?
- How to get rid of ingrown toe nails at home?
- How do youget rid of fungus under the nail of your big toe?
- Talk to a dermatologist online