Doctor insights on:
Getting Rid Of Garden Moles
Getting rid of mole on face with apple cider vinegar was scab now a red circle on face. How to get rid of circle?
Not sure but...: Given that using apple cider vinegar to get rid of a mole is not a standard recommended medical treatment (even though to my surprise it's reported to often help) I have no information to definitively answer your question. Often there is redness after a scab comes off. It will probably get better on it's own, but my favorite treatment for skin irritation/inflammation is calendula cream/ointment. ...Read more
Mole removal: Do not remove the mole yourself. Have the mole evaluated by a board certified physician. ...Read more
See your doctor: There are several means available for removing that type of lesion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting rid of moles naturally
- Getting rid of facial moles
- Getting rid of face moles
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Getting rid of skin moles
- Get rid of meat moles
- How to get rid of warts and moles?
- How to get rid of moles and freckles?
- Talk to a dermatologist online