Doctor insights on:
Getting Rid Of Garden Moles
Getting rid of mole on face with apple cider vinegar was scab now a red circle on face. How to get rid of circle?
Not sure but...: Given that using apple cider vinegar to get rid of a mole is not a standard recommended medical treatment (even though to my surprise it's reported to often help) I have no information to definitively answer your question. Often there is redness after a scab comes off. It will probably get better on it's own, but my favorite treatment for skin irritation/inflammation is calendula cream/ointment. ...Read more
Mole removal: Do not remove the mole yourself. Have the mole evaluated by a board certified physician. ...Read more
See your doctor: There are several means available for removing that type of lesion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tea tree oil and moles
- Can lemon juice get rid of moles?
- Is there any way to get rid of the moles on my face without using surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of flat moles on face?
- How to get rid of moles on your body naturally?
- How to get rid of moles on face naturally?
- How to get rid of red skin moles?
- Talk to a dermatologist online