Doctor insights on:
Getting Pregnant During Perimenopause
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
See that you are 49: Years old. At that age - the chances are about as high as winning the grand lotto. ...Read more
Why during my ovulation days i get pregnancy symptoms almost every month is the same thing but i end up not getting pregnant is that normal?
No Pregnancy Symptom: I think this is that you are very much misinformed. There are no specific pregnancy symptoms. There are hormone fluctuation symptoms that are hard to distinguish between period symptoms and times of hormonal fluctuation. Ovulation occurs because of hormone fluctuation. These are normal symptoms and do not in any way represent pregnancy. ...Read more
How long must u have sex during fertile time to get pregnant?& what are some tips on getting pregnant?
Yes: Until a woman has had no menstrual periods for a full year, it is possible that she could unexpectedly ovulate and become pregnant. That said, fertility is certainly decreased at perimenopause. If a woman desires childbearing, she will likely need the intervention of a fertility specialist to be successful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get pregnant during perimenopause?
- Can a woman get pregnant during perimenopause?
- What are the chances of getting pregnant during perimenopause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant during breakthrough bleeding?
- Chances of getting pregnant during ovulation with a condom
- Can precum get you pregnant during ovulation?
- Can a woman get pregnant if she has blood clots during period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free