Doctor insights on:
Getting Pregnant After Partial Hysterectomy
No: Partial hysterectomy may mean different things to different people, but if the body of the uterus is removed, you cannot get pregnant. Partial hysterectomy usually means supracervical hysterectomy with the body of the uterus removed and the cervix left behind. Or some people incorrectly use the term to mean removing the uterus but leaving the ovaries behind. Pregnancy won't happen either way. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Had partial hysterectomy 2 yrs ago, had unprotected sex for the first time. What are the chances of getting pregnant. Can Plan B be taken?
Not needed: By partial hysterectomy you mean they took your uterus out by the vaginal route and left your ovaries it is impossible for you to ever become pregnant. The uterus is the womb where the baby grows. You can release eggs now but they can not get fertilized or implant so don't worry about that. It is impossible for you to ever become pregnant. ...Read more
No: It would require a uterine host surrogate. ...Read more
Not if tubaligation: Was done properly.Get a more detailed answer ›
I had i guess what they call a partial hysterectomy ( no uterus or cervix) i still have my ovaries.. Is it possible to get pregnant?
I am a 31 yr old i had a partial hysterectomy about 6 yrs ago..I still have my overies but do not have a period..Can i get pregnate?
I am a 41 y/o female that is pregnant after having a partial hysterectomy my due date is 2-10-14 my baby is not developing properly?
Partial hysterectomy: .?-see on gyn as soon as ossible. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it possible to get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you still get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Can u get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a woman get pregnant after a partial hysterectomy?
- Can you get pregnant after partial hysterectomy?
- Can a woman get pregnant after having a partial hysterectomy?
- Getting pregnant after partial oophorectomy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free