Doctor insights on:
Getting Pregnant After Having Clamps On Your Tubes
Roughly 1%, but: Depeneds on a lot of things - what type of 'clamps, ' how long have they been on, etc....But failure rate is roughly 1/100. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What are the chances of getting pregnant if you had your tubes tied with just a clamp 5 years ago and you were, and still are, overweight?
1/300.: ~0.3% of women after btl will still get pregnant. Of the resulting pregnancies a larger proportion is ectopics although the overall risk of ectopics is decreased in comparison to women without btl. ...Read more
If it was done right: Extremely small but not zero, I do not even do it that way anymore- the newer and safer and easier and less painful way is in office essure tubal occlusion and after 3 months u go for an xray to prove tubes are blocked, I have been doing essures only for the last 5 years. ...Read more
Aka oviduct, uterine tube, or salpinx. It is basically a small tube connecting between the ovary and the uterus. This tube carries the eggs from the ovary area to the unterus. This is the tube that is cut/tied-up/or burned in women having the tuboligation procedure for permanent birth control purpose. Have ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get pregnant with clamps on your tubes?
- How to get pregnant with your tubes clamped?
- Getting your tubes clamped
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get pregnant with tubes clamped?
- Chances of getting pregnant after having tying tubes
- Getting pregnant after your tubes are tied
- How can i get pregnant with my tubes clamped?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free