Doctor insights on:
Get Well Soon From Heart Attack Message
I have chest pains lateral. It feels like I am going to have a heart attack n get very dizzy and lightheaded as well. I have lost weight without tryin?
See your DR : Or go to the urgent care right away. Likely though your chest pain is musculoskeletal in nature because of your young age.You may also have symptoms related to anxiety and panic attack. An ekg & a stress test would confirm whether your chest pain is cardiac in nature or not. Best wishes! ...Read more
Is it common for a 41 female smoker on BP med press good on thy med level good no other health issues to get a heart attack or heart disease ?
If I got good blood lipid profile result,is it possible to get heart attack or suffering from angina.
Lipids: A good lipid profile lowers the risk of heart attack or angina. It is certainly better than having a high LDL or other negative lipid numbers. However, it is still possible to have a cardiac event even with good lipids. Heredity, diabetes, age, and smoking all can affect the risk of heart disease even in the presence of normal lipids. ...Read more
Can a 36 male with no family history, non smoker, normal chol, 22.3 BMI and good results stress/echo a year ago get angina or heart attack? Scared!
Possible but unlikely: most angina occurs on the basis of hardening of the arteries which would be unlikely with a normal stress test and no cardiac risk factors There are however some types of angina is that do not occur from "hardening of the arteries such as spasm of the arteries this can be diagnosed by EKG by giving certain drugs or by heart catheterization ...Read more
Awareness: Awareness of an heart attack and immediate quick response, quick transfer to er by ambulance is the clue to save the life heat attack victims. A typical severe left chest pain, radiating to left arm, along with fall of BP , sweating , & shock may not be present in every case. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get coronary artery disease from a heart panic attack on ecstasy?
- What distinguishes a heart attack from heart failure?
- Can you have a heart attack from marijuana?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to recover from a heart attack?
- How high does your heart rate need to be before you get a heart attack?
- Why do healthy people die from a heart attack?
- Can you get pneumonia from leaking heart valve?
- Talk to a cardiologist online