Doctor insights on:
Get Rid Of Papules
Laser: I'm going to assume you are describing pearly penile papules, a row of bumps that one man in 100 has on the back of his glans / head. It's a matter of personal preference as to whether to keep them or have them lasered off; they are harmless and might be considered cool / special. ...Read more
Surgery: Although pearly penile papules (ppp) are a benign variant and do not require any treatment, some men request therapy to have them removed to help alleviate anxiety. Successful treatments include laser ablation using co2 laser (including fractional) electrodesiccation with curettage, and excisional surgery. ...Read more
May be normal bumps!: Fordyce spots are considered a normal feature for many people. Therefore, one may have to consult with several urologists in order to find one who may be interested in trying to remove them. A skin laser treatment center may be needed, so a dermatologist consultation may be helpful. One should realize that removing a spot can leave a scar. ...Read more
Penis: If you are talking about the small glands around the head of your penis, don't. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting rid of papules
- How to get rid of papules?
- How to get rid of acne papules?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of pearly penile papules?
- Was my circ messed up for me to get pearly papules
- Is it possible to get pearly penile papules at the age of 18 or younger?
- Rosacea papules
- Talk to a dermatologist online