Doctor insights on:
Get Rid Of Constipation After Hysterectomy
Hormone replacement: Hormone replacement therapy (hrt) is sometimes needed for women who have their ovaries removed during hysterectomy. Once the primary source of estrogen (ovaries) is removed from the body, many women experience hot flashes. Hrt can be given in the form of pills or patches. Discuss these options with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a woman after having a full hysterectomy take other hormone medicine besides taking viovelli patches and how can I get rid of the weight gain.
How do you get rid of extreme belly fat after having a hysterectomy and laproscop. sigmoid colectomy? I have changed all my eating habits and exercise
S/p robotic total hysterectomy w/tubes x 1 week having significant chest/r shoulder pain, hard to catch breath after walking. How long does the gas (co2) from the surgery. How can I get rid of it?
I just did a partial hysterectomy 4 days ago and I seem to have a lot of gas and I feel bloated, how can I get rid of the gas?
Walking: Gas, bloating and constipation are very common after surgery. We encourage moving around and walking. This helps stimulate the intestines to start moving again after being put to sleep with anesthesia. You should be able to pass gas still. If you are not able to pass gas then prompt evaluation by your surgeon is warranted. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of gas after hysterectomy?
- How to get rid of a droopy belly after a hysterectomy?
- How to get rid of belly fat after a hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of gas after laparoscopic surgery?
- How to get rid of gas after surgery?
- How do you get rid of really red eyes after smoking weed?
- How to get rid of redness after popping pimples?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free