Doctor insights on:
Get Rid Of Canker Sore On Tongue
Almost everyone is infected with this herpes virus. The first episode is usualy in early childhood. It is dramaticaly different from all the later events. The virus is always present. When your immune system is weakened (stress, disease, almost anything) the viri end up stronger than your immune system. They do their job, and ...Read more
What to do if I have a canker sore at the front tip of my tongue. Any tips on how to get rid of it?
Alternative:Licorice: Licorice has been used since ancient times for canker sores (also known as apthous ulcers) in the mouth. Also, small studies show it can be effective when used as a mouthwash -- 50-75% improvement in 1 day. http://tinyurl.com/kr9aeau sucking on dgl lozenges may work also. Other studies showed positive results with a dissolving licorice disk placed on the sore. http://tinyurl.com/mdvde3o. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Most often they : Will resolve without any treatment. If you have a canker sore ( aphthous ulcer) you can rinse your mouth w warm salt water. Mix a teaspoon of salt in 8 oz of warm water – gargle w this several times a day. Another option is to swish a mix of 1 part milk of magnesia ; 1 part liquid Benadryl (diphenhydramine) in your mouth. Spit out after about a minute. Avoid eating spicy food or food that is hot (high temperature). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of canker sores on tongue?
- How to get rid of canker sores under tongue?
- Can you get a canker sore on your tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Quickest way to get rid of a canker sore
- Is there a quick and painless way to get rid of a canker sore?
- Fastest way to get rid of a canker sore
- How to get rid of canker sore on lip?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free