Doctor insights on:
Get Phentermine Out Your System
Phentermine is been around for about 60 years. Phentermine is an appetite suppressant the bariatrician in the winter of 2008. Has a article gives a great description of the medication phentermine. I have used Phentermine over the last nine years without any complications whatsoever. We only give a half of a 37.5 mg ...Read more
Phenteramine: It's half life is about 16-30 hours range. You need 5 half life to pass to tell it is all gone out of your system. Then in 150 hours after the last dose. ...Read more
How long does half of one 37.5 mg phentermine tablet stay in your system which would show up on a drug test.
Half life is 20h: The drug's half life is 20 hours, meaning that after 20 hours, half of the dose has been eliminated. 20 hours after that, 3/4 of the dose has been eliminated and 20 hours after that 7/8 of the drug has been eliminated. At 80 hours virtually all of the drug has been eliminated. Depending on sensitivity of urine test you should allow 60-80 hours for elimination. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sure: Phentermine is a stimulant & fully capable of being the source of addiction. There is a difference between physiological tolerance &/or withdrawal -vs- addiction. To be addicted you need one of the biological features (tolerance or withdrawal), loss of control (despite negative consequences), & salience (it becomes an important part of your life). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is the difference between phentermine and phen phen? Is phentermine safe ? I just a little help to get started loosing
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for oxycodone to get out of your system?
- Quickest way to get oxycodone out of your system
- How long does nicotine take to get out of your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to get adderall out of your system?
- Quickest way to get alcohol out of your system
- How long does it take cigarettes to get out of your system?
- How to get weed out of your system fast?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free