Doctor insights on:
Get Object Out Of Eye
When I watch tv or look at a busy object my eyes start to feel like a kaleidescope and I get dizzy. I have positional vertigo but could this be it?
Good question: Positional vertigo is the result of loose calcium carbonate stones in the inner ear moving with change in position. The symptoms you are describing are consistent with a group of non-specific entities called visual vertigo, phobic postural vertigo, and is collectively called chronic subjective dizziness (csd). You need a full workup to rule out inner ear vestibular disease. Ent visit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sometimes see sparkles and clear bubble like objects in my eyes..Then everything gets blurry and i get dizzy. What causes this?
If someone touches their syphilis sore and then an object that i immediately touched and then i rub my eyes or broken skin, is it possible to get it?
Likely migraine: This sounds like an occipital migraine which causes a zig zag pattern of lights and greying out of certain parts of the vision. If you recover in 5 minutes to 2 hours, then that is almost certainly what you experienced. If it lasts longer or their are permanent visual changes, then see your ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Get eyelash out of eye
- How to get a lost contact out of your eye?
- Can't get contact lens out of eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get contacts out of your eye?
- How to get pink eye out of contacts?
- How to get hard contacts out of your eye?
- Chances of getting pregnant with a condom with pull out
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free